Scott joined ECONorthwest as an Associate in 2022. He specializes in real estate, land use, and affordable housing policy and development. Scott is skilled in creating and analyzing financial pro formas, directly engaging with community stakeholders, and employing ArcGIS, SketchUp, and other software to model development feasibility. With degrees in education and urban and regional planning, Scott is skilled at breaking down complex issues into understandable pieces for a variety of audiences.
- M.U.R.P. Portland State University
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development, Portland State University
- Graduate Certificate in Affordable Housing, Portland State University
- Master of Education, Portland State University
- B.A. Philosophy and Spanish, Robert D. Clark Honors College
Contact Scott Goodman
Sorry, No posts.